I 'invented' this simple recipe myself. One day back in January I was frying some tomatoes when I decided to add egg to it. Wow. Tomato egg was born.
Some important facts:
Fried tomato + egg = tomato egg
Tomato egg = yuminess and fullness until lunch time
And, it is grain and sugar free!
What you need
- 1 large tomato or 2 medium tomatoes, chopped into chunks
- 1 egg
- Slice of butter (as much as you like)
- Cheese (optional)
- Sundried tomatoes
- Preheat the fry pan on the hot stove.
- Place butter into the hot dry pan, swirl in the pan to melt.
- Add tomatoes and any of the optional ingredients to the pan.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Once the tomatoes have 'wilted' a little, add the egg to the fry pan.
- Mix the egg around in the fry pan. The 'tomato egg' will remain slightly runny from all the tomato juice.
- Serve with cheese on top.
Three weeks in. I have lost 1.5kg, 1cm from my hips and 1cm from my waist. Interesting, as all that I changed was the consumption of grains and sugar, which only ever happened on the weekends (so not much at all). Everything else stayed the same; eggs and yoghurt for breakfast, full cream milk cocoa, more yoghurt, vegetables/tuna for lunch, more full cream milk cocoas and vegetables/eggs/meat for tea with yoghurt and fruit for dessert. I am also quite sure I have been doing less exercise than usual. So what were the grains and sugar doing to me? I find this quite interesting.
Oh, I have not yet introduced you to my two friends! How rude of me. I then would like to introduce to you cow 1 and cow 2. Yes, very original names:) They live in a paddock down the road from me and love to eat grass/weeds from my garden and apples.
Cow 1 and cow 2 spot my dad and me walking towards them
It is apple time:) Aren't they sweet? I like their big eyes
My dad and I walk back home. The cows look sad and lonely....and stand by the gate hoping we will return